Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Birthday!

On Saturday was my daughter's 4th Birthday! Wow, i can't believe how fast time flies.
I made a name banner for her with my BG papers.

















Since my kids birthdays are 4 days apart, we just had one big party for both of them. Here is my son and a picture of his name banner. I also used BG papers!














Here they are blowing out their birthday candles! Another year gone by. Its almost time for the Christmas festivities to begin. Have you finished all your Christmas shopping yet? Me? i haven't started.... yet... =P
On another note, this is my 100th post. So you know what that means.....another giveaway!!!
I'm going shopping on Friday. so i will post a picture of the giveaway soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugs
juli

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful pictures and Happy belated Birthday to your daughter!!

Marlene said...

Your banners are adorable - and your kids are gorgeous!! Happy Birthday to your little girl.

Tracy said...

What fun banners. You kids are adorable.