Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I got to use the Holly Jolly Christmas collection from Echo Park. And i have to say i LOVE it!! Its so much fun to work  play with!  Heres the first card i made from this line.
I'm getting excited for Christmas, we've started shopping already. I think we'll be making a trip across the border for some shopping next week! Black Friday here we come ?!?!
Whats on your Christmas wishlist? Crafting stuff? or something totally different?



Card details
Paper: Echo Park
Stickers: Echo Park
Others: Imaginisce i-rock, Smooch ink -illuminate top coat

thanks for stopping by!
hugs
juli

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

couldn't be any cuter!

Thanh Vo said...

SO Sweet... I contemplated getting these papers, but I still have so much leftovers from the different companies of previous years :( lol

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Juli,
What a sweet and precious card. Happy shopping on Black Friday.